Virtuosi of Houston Employment Opportunities
Job Title: Development Professional
The Development Professional reports to the board president and is responsible for the annual execution of the development plan in close coordination with the president and the board.
The successful candidate will have:
- 6 to 10 years of experience in fundraising campaign management, including, but not limited to campaign planning, implementation, and administration, as well as database management and relationship building.
- Excellent grant writing skills. Writing samples will be required in order to be considered for this position.
- The ability to multi-task and work independently on projects and in a team environment with administrative, marketing, and management staff members.
- Clearly articulate both verbally and in written form the mission, vision and goals of the organization.
- An understanding of budget management and reporting.
- The ability to attend special events and performance evenings and weekends
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Publisher. Access a plus.
- Experience with donor database
Salary commensurate with experience and expertise. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 713-807-0888 with questions.